Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Harvest Party

Aaron thought seeing his sister on the playground was a nice surprise :)

enjoying our Harvest Party

Grace with her mom

Look what I found!!!

Counting our "pumpkins" after we were done hunting....

Brody looking for more pumpkins

Isaac

Grace counting how many pumpkins she found

Kenzie checking out how many pumpkins she found



Time for the bean bag toss game......

Everyone enjoyed this game

Decorating our picture frames

Ivan with his mom

The kids enjoyed decorating their frames

Elliott

Elizabeth and Ivan playing the bean bag toss game together


Elliott decorating his frame

The pumpkin obstacle course was fun!!!

Look at Elliott go.......

Everyone did a SUPER job waiting their turn for the game....

FUN PARTY!!!






Our Harvest Party was a HUGE success!!!!   The children really enjoyed themselves today.  I know that not everyone could be there today, so I hope looking at the pictures will help  you see how much fun the children had.  I especially want to thank everyone who help make the party successful....big or small.... donating items, helping prepare or being there today..... we couldn't have done it without you!!!  THANK YOU!!!
Trunk or treat is this Friday.... email me if you need more info.  It will be fun to see everyone there..... I might even dress up, so come and see if you know who I am.........

I know this weather is crazy and it is hard to keep up, but try to remember appropriate weather attire.  We do go outside(unless it is raining or below a certain temp)  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment