Bella and Elizabeth practicing a hand shake
Today was Chapel day--- Pastor Reitz was our leader today! We are finishing our unit on Farms and a great way to finish.... dress like a farmer on Weds!!!
Plus Weds is our Harvest Party. It begins at 10am and everyone is welcomed to attend, but please no siblings ----thank you!!!
Some of the children choose to work in the block area where they worked very cooperatively and put together a 24 piece puzzle. GREAT WORK!!
I brought in a pumpkin today. The children got the chance to touch and feel the pumpkin, plus wash it!!! Soon we will discover whats inside........
We made Jack-O-Lanterns with our marble painting we did last week. Come check them out---they are hanging in the classroom.
New Scholastic order forms are being sent home in the back packs today.... please order on-line by 11-14. Then hopefully we can have the Thanksgiving books in time.... The classroom code is J7DXJ. Thank You!!
Also I want to thank ALL the parents . I truly enjoyed the opportunity to meet with you last week and I am very thankful to have each of your children in my classroom! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment