Sam, Aaron and Isaac reading books before Jesus time
We missed Mrs Rouland today, but had a wonderful sub, Joy Schenck! The children did a wonderful job decorating their rocks for our rock garden. And a BIG thank you to everyone who has donated items. We are going to have so much fun!!! Today for Jesus time, I asked the children to think about all the different bible stories we have heard and learned about and then raise their hands if they wanted to share their favorite. It was so interesting to hear what stories the children recalled and then wanted to tell me about. I wish I would have recorded everything everyone said. After picking out a few favorites from the bible and reading them, I asked the children to draw a picture of his/her favorite story. I will add this page to your child's portfolio and it will be sent home a t the end of the year.
Monday is hat/sunglass day as well as GARDENING DAY!!! Monday is also our picnic day!!! School will be released at 12:00(unless you do lunch bunch and then it is the normal 12:30 time) What a fun day planned!!
Weds is wear your favorite color day!!!
*** Please dress in clothes that are ok to get dirty for Monday!
Enjoy the rest of your week and have a terrific weekend:)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment